The Road to a Green New Deal
When: Monday, April 22; 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Where: Bozeman Public Library, Large Conference Room
What: The town hall will include hearings from experts and community leaders to explore how climate change will affect Gallatin County as well as discuss what a Green New Deal could mean for our future. We want to use this town hall to encourage discussion, and engagement in our local community about the climate crisis as well as discuss solutions and what actions need to be taken.
Our panelist line up includes:
- Dr. Cathy Whitlock - Montana Climate Assessment
- Dr. Tom Blake - Professor Emeritus Barley Breeding and Genetics
- Tom Michalek - Senior Hydrologist Greater Yellowstone Coalition
- Kate French - Northern Plains Resource Council
- Greg Findley - Green New Deal Expert
There will be time for crowd questions for our expert panelists so think about what you would like to know more about!